Adventure is waiting for you in the black hills
Located in Hill City, SD
Cabins, Deluxe RV sites , Tent Camping
Tons of amenities, local attractions, & activities
Contact Trailside Park Resort
Amenities & Accommodations
8 clean cabins with 4-5 person capacity
Deluxe RV Sites
35 generously sized W/S/50 amp sites
14 spacious tent sites
Free WiFi & Cable
Good Cell service, wifi, & cable TV w108 channels
Very clean restrooms & shower house
Spring Creek w/ trout fishing & gold panning
109 mile Mickelson Trail intersects Resort for hiking and bicycling
Onsite bike rentals, pricing available upon request
ATV & Car Rentals
Onsite ATV & Car rentals, pricing available upon request
Amenity Details & General Info
- On-Site Activities:
- Hike or bicycle the Mickelson Trail (109 miles of trails that bisects our resort)
- Fish for brown or rainbow trout, gold pan, or inner tube in Spring Creek which runs through the Resort
- Within walking distance of downtown with the finest wineries, restaurants, shops, galleries, and museums (ccc, teddy bear, dinosaur, train)
- Children’s playground and pet friendly, with pet cabins also.
- Great call service, wifi, and cable TV w/108 channels
- Centrally located to all attractions: 10 miles to Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Custer State Park, and Needles Highway, etc.
At our Black Hills camping site, we want the experience of each and every one of our guests to be as pleasurable and memorable as possible, that’s why we want to clearly outline our policies for you. When you know exactly what to expect, your stay with us at Black Hills Trailside Park Resort will be the best it can possibly be!
- QUIET TIME is from 10 p.m. – 7 a.m. Please no loud music or disturbing other campers.
- WATER AT RV SITES: The water pressure is very high! If you leave for the day, please shut the water off.
- RV AWNINGS: Please take care with your awnings–we sometimes get high winds and/or hail.
- FIRERINGS: Please do not move the Firerings.
- PETS: Please pick up after your pets–Doggy Bag Stations are provided. Dogs need to be on leashes at all times.
- GOLD PANS & FISHING POLES are available at the office. $10 cash deposit per item. When you bring the items back in working order, your deposit will be returned.
- FIREWOOD available for $5/bundle cash only.
- VEHICLES: Please keep ALL vehicles off the grass–this includes Trailers, Cars, Trucks, & ATVs. We pay a lot for lawn maintenance.
Deposits will be the amount for one day, balance due prior or on arrival.
Cancellations made prior to 14 -days before reservation will be charged a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations made after 72-hours prior date will be charged 50% of reservation.
Holiday Reservations require a 14-day prior to reservation cancel fee of $25. If cancelled after the 72-hours prior to reservation, will be charged 50% of reservation.
Sturgis Rally Deposit Full payment must be paid on determined date, usually several months before Rally. If not paid, you may lose your full deposit and your spot.
Sturgis Rally Cancellation If cancellation is made a month prior to Rally, or less, reservation is non-refundable.
If you have any concerns about these policies, please call our office at 1-605-574-9079 so we can answer your questions.
Adventure is waiting…
Deep in the heart of the hills
The Black Hills of South Dakota are waiting for you—and Trailside Park Resort is your home away from home.